View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 07:27 PM   #60 (permalink)
2012z
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7A
2012z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestz View Post
I would if I were you. with this xpipe and midpipe you will have some sort of gain in hp and torque, where as with a resonator delete you won't make any gain at all, and resonator delete on the stock piping makes the stock mufflers a bit raspy. I say pull the trigger. Plus you won't regret it. I'm extremely happy with mine
Guys,
Trust what this guy when he talks about the exhaust..he is very detailed and knowledgeable about 370z exhaust. of course everyone has different expectations about how there set up will work, but I believe he knows his stuff. I communicated with him several times and all my questions were answered honestly as bad as I wanted stock muffler to work..I feel the garageline cat back is the BEST set up.. The factory muffler is really not all that great being Nismo or standard. Trust me after being a 20 year Nissan tech,i have heard a lot of different set ups...my opinion...go with whole set up..if not enough...go with their test pipes..there is a reason they sell it as a whole set. A lot of work went into this system. Price is awesome and customer service is out of this world. Just saying
2012z is offline   Reply With Quote