View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 06:43 PM   #4831 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Yeah I was thinking, match the wheels/rockers/spoiler/etc with the grey would make it look like one other "NISMO" thing.
yah, seems like your door handle is the only rebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarclifford View Post
Signing off for the 40 mile commute back home... Enjoy your evenings all.......

laterz, clifford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
At least you understand how it works. I remember looking at this product a long time ago because a few people were claiming it was the same as a tune (like with increased hp and everything). I was really interested, but then I got really when I found out it was just upping the voltage input for the throttle. Looking back now, I think it would have done mostly what I wanted (minus a valet mode), but I was just too pissed off at these idiots to even consider the product. In the end, I'm better off where I am because I got my tune for just the cost of the license, which is about the cost of a used sprint booster ($175).

The stock throttle is mind-blowingly laggy whenever I drive Ms. Pint's 7AT
yah, ive been messing with controllers since like late 1990's so im pretty
familiar with flash tunes, ecu piggybacks, ecu piggybacks with pc logging,
vtec controllers, throttle controllers, etc.

there are major difference in benefits. for me on my pretty stock Z, i didnt
need a re-tune, just needed the umph! to wake up the throttle voltage.