View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 02:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Matt
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Avalanche LT
Matt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really nice

Are you planning on 6MT or 7AT? If 6MT, you get the SRM, which is a great feature...even more so if you aren't already familiar with heel-to-toe shifting. I've never heel-to-toe shifted before, but if my next car doesn't have a SRM-similar feature, I'll have to learn how. It's made shifting much smoother!

The brake upgrade is more visual for your type of driving. The non-sports brakes will do the job handily, but the sports brakes do look great!

The front/rear spoiler is available in an aero package, so are still available sans sports. I think they look great and do not like the Z without at least the rear spoiler. My opinion only, of course.

The tire/wheel upgrade certainly makes the car look a lot better, at the cost of upping your maintence costs on the car (18" to 19" tires). I can't say enough about the looks of the sports wheels though, easily one of the best "stock" wheels I've seen.

The VLSD may not be as noticeable for the type of driving you expect, but on the occassional "spirited driving" trips you may take outside of your normal commute, it'll certainly be helpful.

Top of my head, I can't think of the other sports features, but if there are a few components of the upgrade you want it's absolutely worth the cost. All of the features individually would easily double the package's cost (no option for SRM aftermarket).

"Any man who can drive a 370z while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the Z the attention it deserves." Albert Einstein....modified.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote