View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 04:26 PM   #2553 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Haven't posted much in here for a while since most of the stuff I've been shooting has been bigger events or races. Last Thursday I spoke with a friend of mine over at Michelin HQ here in Greenville and found out they had a preproduction Porsche 918 on display in the main atrium since Michelin had developed a new tire specifically for the car, the Pilot Sport Cup 2. I asked if I could run by for a few minutes and take a few photos and he obliged. These were definitely not the right circumstances to take photos worthy of such an amazing feat of engineering but I snapped a few nonetheless. We couldn't move the car, it was locked up and there were people all around it constantly but I still managed to grab a few cool detail shots. Here's a link to the album:

Porsche 918 Quick Shoot - 8/28/2014 - JPMcG Photography

A couple fav's:

There's a few more shots worth seeing in there so give the album a quick look!