Thread: Out for a drive
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 01:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
joel mac
Base Member

Drives: 370z
joel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
I got a hero 3 black as well and when shooting in 1080 and higher FPS settings it will just eat the crap outta the battery... not to mention my flash card space.

can you post a picture of where you mounted your go pro and which bracket you used? I have mine set up right beside the triple cluster on my dash at the moment but it gets a really bad glare in the day off the windshield.
I can when I get back from work, if you look at the defrost lines on the rear hatch glass, I mounted it right in the middle on the one vertical line. I used the suction cup mount with the gopro up side down.
joel mac is offline   Reply With Quote