Thread: [WANTED] NISMO wing
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 10:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
exsanity
Premium Member

Drives: you mad..
exsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dozier View Post
Finally got this to ya...After such a wait. It was in good hands though.
So, yea.
As Dozier said, after what almost ended up being a year I met up with him and picked up the wing!

We really have no private sellers feedback on the forums, but seriously, Dozier is high quality. I purchased the NISMO wing off of him around November with intentions of picking it up while I was home in February, due to person circumstances I was unable to make it to him to pick it up. As some may know, I just came home from Afghanistan, which caused me to be unavailable to pick up what I had paid for. Dozier held on to the wing for me for about 10 months for me without a word said. Wing was in mint condition and swaddled like a newborn when I showed up to claim it. Just wanted to leave a word and let everyone know what a stand-up guy he is and the caliber of people we have here on the forums. Thanks again, Dozier.
exsanity is offline   Reply With Quote