View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 09:33 AM   #36 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnxxx View Post
I run 40 psi and no wear issues so far on my 14 nismo at 6k miles. Actually, my tire pressure light on the dash went on the other week and when I checked all my tires they were all at like 33psi. Not sure what the trigger is set to for the light to come on but it did... thought I had 1 tire that was lower pressure then the others but that wasn't the case.

For those that don't know...Tire pressures should be taken/filled when the tire is cold.
is your pressure gauge off by any chance? i would compare it with at least another one or a few.
i have 3 trusted gauges i use to verify caliberation from time to time. (one digital, two analog..?)
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote