View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 12:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvengeance View Post
Thanks for the advice. I have canceled Geico's extra coverages. I'll cancel the extended warranty this week. Do I have to do it through the dealership? I read some where that I can send a letter to the Nissan warranty department with the mileage.

Does anyone know why there is some sort of clank sound coming from the back or the middle of the car when gear is changed? Usually happens when I don't change the gear smoothly.

Here is a pic of the car.

We have clunky transmissions, usually happens when you go from 1st to 2nd while the car is under load, its a part of the allure of the Z