View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 04:59 AM   #2806 (permalink)
conmam
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Touring 6MT
conmam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lj909 View Post
To the Gentlemen of F.I., beautiful product! I just spent the better part of a week going from page one and love what I see. You have spent a year in development and a year with functional product. Making improvements along the way and taking care of various other things, very busy I can tell.

This question had been asked a couple times early on and has not been addressed. Any progress with the CARB approval process? Are you even seeking it?

I saw terribleone got pulled into the ref station but didn't elaborate on what happened.
Stay low key and you will most likely avoid attracting " flies" out there. I have been there so many time starting from my 96 TT Supra, Porsche 944S and Integra GSR back in the mid 90's. Make your car look more presentable , stay the factory look as much as possible and keep your ears and eyes open at most time when you drive and I think you will be in much less trouble with "John Law " and the state ref. Once you are being referred to the state ref., you are most likely screwed ! Happened to my dear friend with a modded STI

Last edited by conmam; 09-02-2014 at 05:04 AM.
conmam is offline   Reply With Quote