View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 04:39 AM   #2805 (permalink)
conmam
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Touring 6MT
conmam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Clearing up the confusion... The old flyer and old TT kit price "was advertised" with (ETE) Exhaust Transition Elbows. The elbows would start at the V Band flange (back of the turbo) and end in the starting location of the catalytic converters. This said, the elbows are still in development to this day. We are working to have the elbows (included) in the kit and available sometime early next year.

Rest assured, the early buyers in the sale were well compensated for the elbows not being available. Most paid next to nothing for the down pipes and others were compensated in other areas of their build! The customers who jumped on later in the sale were made aware of the elbows not being available prior to locking in the purchase.

I think this should cover it.

Thanks.
-Tony
Cost is not much of an issue. But the MOST important question here is : I would like to purchase the kit this year. Now, like you stated, if there are no elbows available yet, meaning that I cannot use the stock cats or conventional high flow cats at this time ? Then what go in between your turbine outlets and the beginning of the exhaust pipes ? Please clarify . Thank you

Last edited by conmam; 09-02-2014 at 04:42 AM.
conmam is offline   Reply With Quote