View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 11:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post

We had the Install cat - TIGER look over everything and she gave us green light on the install. I mean this cat is always watching over the install when my car comes in. Heck, I think I even stop paying attention sometimes but TIGER, not even a blink! So, if your install is NOT approved by "Tiger the Install cat", then you're pretty much on your own! Lol

LOL man she is always with me when I do installs. LOL she had me laughing and what you said in that pic I am on the floor over here. Glad you like everything AK! Can not wait to see you next time for more stuff!

Bolts, be very careful with them we got lucky with ours. After noticing that they where not getting lose I sprayed them down than heated them up and sprayed them again. Works like a charm. If I where to do it again I would do that first. WD40 might work but this oil has the ability to loosen tough bolts very well I have been using it for a few years now.

My impression of the harness, I enjoyed being able to try it out. Everything seemed to have went week. Although some wires where to long and others to short "ground and power wire" I will say that I would recommend this product if it is reasonably priced. I would recommend this to anyone who wants the rear fog light to function how it should similar to Japanese 370zs.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 11-24-2009 at 11:35 PM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote