Thread: Ford WTF
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 11:09 PM   #19 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
While I agree, I actually think it's a little sad for GM. The potential is there for them to be great, but they have been so poorly managed for so many years the cars haven't gotten the attention they deserved.

The product line is kind of lacking right now, too. Aside from the Corvette and Camaro there really is nothing in their lineup that stands out in its particular segment.
I agree about GM mgmt. The company was so damned big, hard to change course. But....Everything Cadillac. Everything. And Malibu. I hear the G8 is not going away..good thing.