View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 11:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Land Cruiser View Post
I have a 2011 with ~57K miles currently.

Transmission was replaced at ~33K miles. Symptoms were the car would stall out when put into gear (both reverse and drive). Was just like the torque converter was locked up. The transmission would still shift into gear.

Torque converter replaced at ~50K miles. Same symptoms as before. When the transmission was replaced, apparently the original torque converter was used.

Should add that both times, the valve body was replaced first to see if that would fix it, before they replaced the transmission and torque converter.

Haven't done any maintenance on transmission and don't plan on it.

I do drive it like a sports car, but have never been to a track.
Question to you. Occassionally I have noticed when I go into reverse ( twice so far ) the car seems to shake a little for a second or two almost like a manual wanting to stall but it doesnt it. Did you have this ?
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote