View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 06:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Your dealer sounded stupid but is sort of right about it. Washing is a factor but not solely the reason. He should have specified and said washing technique and chemicals used to wash it. If your car started to haze and it is only two years old, it's a defect or your Z is in a harsh environment or someone did/used something on the lense that caused it.
true that. figure out wat caused this case your lenses will end up looking like crap again after the re-clearing process.

dd's parked outdoors 24/7 for 6+yrs and the lenses are clear. my 10yr old G's lenses are also crystal clear...and obviously
my 5yr old Z's lenses are crystal clear as well.

i think people that use auto washes (including touchless and partial human soft cloth washes) tend to get this often.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote