View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 01:46 PM   #2802 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lj909 View Post
To the Gentlemen of F.I., beautiful product! I just spent the better part of a week going from page one and love what I see. You have spent a year in development and a year with functional product. Making improvements along the way and taking care of various other things, very busy I can tell.

This question had been asked a couple times early on and has not been addressed. Any progress with the CARB approval process? Are you even seeking it?

I saw terribleone got pulled into the ref station but didn't elaborate on what happened.
lj909,

Thank you for your support. Great question! From day #1 we designed the kit to comply with CARB standards. We are confident that with stock catalytic converters it will! There are a few key components that we are working on in order to make this happen. We hope to have them ready early next year. One major component is the (ETE) Exhaust Transition Elbow. Another key component is a little more top secret! Only reason is to not give away all of our ideas to "the competition" but when it is ready, we will move forward with our plans. That said, CARB is no guarantee. It is public knowledge that getting a TT kit approved by them will be no easy feat. Damn near impossible up to this point. A Supercharger kit would of been a much easier road to travel down. Nevertheless, we will still try.

Thank you
-Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote