View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 06:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Codename067
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z, R1, 636
Codename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Small dilemma...Swift Springs/Tein S-Tech's

So, its my birthday today

My sister and her boyfriend decided to buy me springs.

They knew I've been wanting Swifts...but when they went to grab them, the guy working there at the shop told him to go with Tein S instead of the Swifts, because hes had a lot of people return the Swifts after several months, they complained about the springs sagging. So they ended up picking up the Teins based on the guys recommendation.

I did a lot of research in the last 3 hours about them [and Swift also] and most people seemed to prefer Swift over Tein [on other car forums that is, not many threads about Tein here]. For me, the look of the drop with Swifts is perfectly perfect.

I saw pics of the drop the Tein and man its beautiful too [this is on a Nismo]
Nismo Lowered on Tein S Tech Lowering Springs

Anyone with Teins S that can comment on the springs? Comfort/Ride/Performance wise. I went through every Tein thread on this forum [roughly 19 not including WTB/For Sale thread], but none of those threads were able to answer my question. People mainly posted about how perfect the drop is lol.

Any input would be appreciated. Also, I am not planning on tracking the car.

Codename067 is offline   Reply With Quote