Thread: 370z or R35
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 05:43 PM   #38 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

No worries I'll explain. In the post I quoted he's attempting to show you all the expenses involved in owning a 370 if you want to be a responsible owner who takes care of and appreciates what one has worked for. There are some many expenses involved with ownership not just the car itself. Please for the love of god deny your urge to buy that gtr. This is coming from experience. When I was around your age I bought a used Porsche Cayman s because I always wanted a Porsche but at the time I didn't consider all the expenses that are involved with owning a high end foreign sports car. Just because the car is used doesn't mean you get to buy used oil changes tune ups tires etc ect. Just for example in a matter of 6 weeks while owning the cayman I had over 6k in just normal service crap like tires alignments tune up ect. This was the same way when I bought a CLS 63amg. If you want to buy a 100,000k sports car be prepared for astronomical maintenance fees. Please just buy a 370 and put mods in it as you feel comfortable. After all you can get a z to go as fast as a stock gtr for far less money. Please don't think I'm judging you for wanting that gtr! For crying out loud who doesn't! But take it from somebody who's been there bro and just don't. You have your whole life ahead of you to get a gtr. I think you will appreciate it later in life much more than you would now anyway
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote