View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 04:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTurnon View Post
I am at 89K - No big issues yet...

I just got a CEL a day or two ago so I am sitting at Nissan right now waiting for them to tell me what's wrong with it. They wanted $120 to diagnose.. I want to know how plugging in a scanner cost $120.

I haven't done anything recently as far as modifications go and I still have the stock cats
You have to go to auto zone and buy a scan gauge. The one I bought was 150 and I've had to use it several times to diagnose and clear codes and I've only owned my car since April. Also it plugs up to your obdII and works as a multi gauge. Definitely one of the best investments I've made since buying my car. I would recommend everyone who has a modified car to buy one. Even if your car isn't modded you'll still save money by reading the codes and just googling them for diagnosis. Saves you 120$ every time

Last edited by nomodsjk; 08-30-2014 at 04:15 PM.
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote