View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 05:51 PM   #35 (permalink)
Gregor12
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z 6mt sport
Gregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
I do have a true dual 2.5, almost every other exhaust on the market is dual 2.5 or dual 3" and his 8xxwhp car is DEFINITELY over single 3" capacity. A dual 3" picks 40-50hp over a dual 2.5" on turbo z's that are only in the 500whp range I couldn't imagine how choked that car must be. Hell a stillen exhaust picks up 10-15 hp NO "smoothing the fuel curve" needed. I used to know a guy with a supra and he went up almost 150hp when he threw out his single 3" it took him from 750-almost 900hp going to a 4" But regardless there was what a week of R&D and maybe $200 in parts in this? It's not even polished

Edit: I got to throw in that hes using an intake t bolt clamp instead of a real exhaust band clamp as well because a t bolt is $3 and a real accuseal clamp is $12
Lol man idk why you're hating on the exhaust so much. And no there aren't that many actual true dual exhausts on the market. Your exhaust joins at the xpipe right??. It is what it is. I liked it and bought it so I just thought I would share it. And they have a single 3.5 inch on the g. That's my bad. Regardless. I still made more power for less compared to the berk exhaust. And it weighs less. And 200 bucks seriously??? Go build your own custom exhaust and see how much money it will cost lol I'll buy there y pipe and test pipes and **** on the berk system haha 296 with high flow cats and a dual catback is a joke. I made more in 4th for a few hundred less dollars. That's what I wanted so that why I bought it. As for the clamp it's worked very well so far and it left no slack when I installed it. Jerked on the exhaust a few times to see if it would budge. Over all I'm impressed with the exhaust. Just my opinion

Last edited by Gregor12; 08-29-2014 at 06:01 PM.
Gregor12 is offline   Reply With Quote