View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 05:12 PM   #34 (permalink)
DCNISMO
Track Member

Drives: Nismo Z
DCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that we need a Nismo + or something that slots between the Nismo and the base GTR. The new GT Stang is apparently better at Laguna than the Boss, so perhaps Nissan threw in the towel for the Z for this iteration and might try something better the next design. That being said, if the Z28 drops some and I think it will, I would pull the trigger on one at a price point of 60, same price as the Hellcat. They seem to be accumulating on the lots, I have no mullet but I would drive one. But they seemed to have fixed the things I got rid of my Nismo for….it now has better seats, stock oil cooler, navigation and XM radio, and less wing to draw attention.
DCNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote