View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 12:16 PM   #35 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
this is gonna sound funny but take it to pep boys and see if they can figure it out, they have a proprietary reader package from snap-on that can do the crazy little things you need consult for, like the steering angle reset. They may be able to do it for you, they may not but it worth a shot before you pay $600 for the dealer to do it.
Thank you for the suggestion!

I can't believe how impressed I am with Pep Boys, their equipment is showing the sun sensor in the drivers side dash is not working. They had to order one so I wont know if this will fix it until Saturday, fingers still crossed because I still think there might be a pinched wire or something.

How much does A/C affect oil temps? After changing the radiator and moving the coolers around I am seeing oil temps lower than I have ever seen in this car. When the car is warmed up I usually sit in the low 180s but right now I haven't seen it pass 165 and it is hot as hell right now. Could not running the A/C bring it down that much? The only time I don't have the A/C on is at the track so I don't have anything to compare it to.
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote