View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 10:38 AM   #4034 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I had my mind pretty much made up to go with Uprev, I will have to go read the Ecutek thread now. I had kinda given up on them as it didn't seem like they were even working on new features for our platform.
Honestly, I am happy with the performance aspect as is. However, the one feature I really wanted from a tune was multiple maps, specifically for valet mode. I would not have considered dropping $500+ for a tune that didn't have the map switching feature.

I can't tell if people are just irritated with Ecutek for making it seem like the features were coming soon after the initial software released for the 370Z (they obviously put them on the shelf while they focused on BR-Z and GT-R software) or if they are just Uprev homers. I didn't really have any expectations, so I'm perfectly happy with the results. If I have to wait a bit for the updated features, so be it.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 08-28-2014 at 10:42 AM.