View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 07:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
COSMO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Touring GTM TT
COSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond repute

My car is at vsr as well because I had them build me a motor to better suit my twin turbo setup. There have been a lot of mistakes since this began and I'm hoping they will fix my car soon so I can have mine back as well.. I get the impression vsr has a high employee turn around from what I gather. The guy who built my motor was fired so just imagine that and after installing my new motor they forgot to install the rear main seal causing oil to leak out everywhere... This will be the last car I boost due to the fact of faith in any local shops and the headache involved during the entire process.... I hope yours works out but I can't imagine it taking them this long to do a single turbo install.. Stay on their asses or they will drag there feet!!
COSMO is offline   Reply With Quote