View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 01:16 AM   #2791 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by showme99 View Post
I'm confused. According to the new flyer, the 3"-2.5" down pipes ending in factory location are no longer included with the kit, and must now be purchased as a separate upgrade. Am I reading this right?

It just seems strange that the complete kit would no longer include any piping to connect the turbine outlet to the customer's stock cats or test pipes.
Clearing up the confusion... The old flyer and old TT kit price "was advertised" with (ETE) Exhaust Transition Elbows. The elbows would start at the V Band flange (back of the turbo) and end in the starting location of the catalytic converters. This said, the elbows are still in development to this day. We are working to have the elbows (included) in the kit and available sometime early next year.

Rest assured, the early buyers in the sale were well compensated for the elbows not being available. Most paid next to nothing for the down pipes and others were compensated in other areas of their build! The customers who jumped on later in the sale were made aware of the elbows not being available prior to locking in the purchase.

I think this should cover it.

Thanks.
-Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote