Thread: 370z design
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 04:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
spiderman
Base Member

Drives: PG Touring/Sport/6M
spiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman View Post
why does the z look like such a tuner/ricer? like don't get me wrong.. it's a vicious car, but don't you ever wish it was a bit more elegant and refined? like for example, even the old 3 series coupe looks a bit more polished and classy.. the z just seems to overdo it.. kinda like a person eager to talk and they keep interrupting you even tho you starting talking first.
My 2-cents ... I was never a big fan of "rice-burners" as you call it (although the Japanese build pretty reliable cars). I have a modified Audi A4 1.8T (chipped, lowered, nice wheels, tinted ... you get the idea). A great German sedan and in my opinion, better looking and just as fun as a BMW which everyone has.

I was looking for a new "toy" over the past couple of years and haven't been able to pull the trigger. I was close to a new Jaguar XF Supercharged (or used XKR). The new Cadillac CTS-V is awesome, but over $60K too. Lately I was set on a Porsche Cayman S (also $65K+). After I saw the new 370Z and took it out, I was sold. Bad-*** looking car. The new design looks more like a Porsche, especially the side and rear views; just as quick and fun to drive. I ordered one loaded last week and can't wait to get it in April. I think Car & Driver summed it up best, "At this price, possibly the best sports car on the planet!".