View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 03:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Luciano13
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Solid Redz
Luciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RIP Lukas -- 6/2/80 - 9/29/14 :(

A great friend and forum member called me today and gave me some very bad news.
Im posting this in the general threads so all of us could help.
Zakimak, which is the creator of Freebies Thread
He is very sick right now and needs our support. At the bottom is a found raiser for his family.

Zakimak called me today asked for me to post this for him:

" hey lee..it's lukas...I am not doing very well this moment. I am in hospital under palliative care. I am wondering if you would throw up a post on my behalf to sell my zaodster"

" it is a 2010 with 23000 km. manual with bbk and synchro Rev. Comes with rims and p zero 80% tread life. always synthetic.. just went royal purple last change. stored winter always hand washed. additionally will come with splats, ipod interface and secondary radar alarm. I want 33000 for it. Contact # is 613-796-4346"

"and normally I would not do this but if you would throw up a link that my friend doing a ride to support me family that would be great. http://my.ohfoundation-fondationho.ca/Attia "
Luciano13 is offline   Reply With Quote