View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 12:45 PM   #1383 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbid370Z View Post
Changed the oil (taking that damn plastic undercover off sucks!). 5 quarts of redline later, I'm waiting on Fedex to drop off the Z speed aluminum undershield.

I won't have time to install it before the end of the week, so, hopefully I don't run over anything during my drive from Austin to Memphis Thursday night. :/

Is it really -necessary- to have on the car?
On my first out-of-town trip after buying my Z, a dead armadillo suddenly appeared in the middle of my lane about 50 miles south of Memphis. The only alternative I had was to swerve onto a very rough and uneven shoulder. I declined. I was more than glad that undercover was on there as the armadillo attacked!