View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 12:38 PM   #1380 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbid370Z View Post
Changed the oil (taking that damn plastic undercover off sucks!). 5 quarts of redline later, I'm waiting on Fedex to drop off the Z speed aluminum undershield.

I won't have time to install it before the end of the week, so, hopefully I don't run over anything during my drive from Austin to Memphis Thursday night. :/

Is it really -necessary- to have on the car?
Seems like it would be an aero thing to me. If you are driving long distance at speed, might be better to have it on. And if it rains it will help keep moisture/dirt out of the engine compartment.

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction