View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 11:09 PM   #35 (permalink)
Stssjester
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Nismo
Stssjester is on a distinguished road

My 2 Cents.... The Bose system does exactly what it's designed for. Fitting a decently massive size of sound while trying to maximize clarity in a tremendously small location (Talking about the "WOOFERS") is a pretty damn good design. But since I couldn't get the clarity that I really wanted I decided to go with this setup all while keeping my subwoofer stock and mounted to the spare tire.

ISS 690 - Focal
For the Components in the front...

C2-350x - Car Audio - Evolution® - C2 - Coaxial Systems - JL Audio
For the small rear speakers....

AVIC-X850BT - In-Dash Navigation AV Receiver with 6.1" WVGA Touchscreen Display, Bluetooth®, SiriusXM Ready, and AppRadio Mode for iPhone® | Pioneer Electronics USA
For the head unit obviously...

And any standard 4 way AMP split... Half going to the stock bose subwoofer, and half going to the components... All I have to say is man the clarity is NIGHT AND DAY! Kept the stock sub because of minimal trunk space and to make it look "STOCK" but still punch a little bit better with an aftermarket amp. Some people can't afford that though.

Last edited by Stssjester; 08-26-2014 at 11:12 PM.
Stssjester is offline   Reply With Quote