View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 11:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
GSS138
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z 6M Sport
GSS138 is a jewel in the roughGSS138 is a jewel in the roughGSS138 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I haven't had any issues that I know of with them. I have had my paypal debit card breached 3 times though, and each time was during the weekend of a motorsports reg event, but I don't think its related. I think its from buying gas at hick-*** country gas stations near the tracks.
Yeah I always worry about the friggin "dial-up/satellite relay" gas pump at the track. "The Willows" are in as BFE outland USA as you can find out here in CA. Pretty sure the video game "Borderlands" was filmed just outside Big Willow.

One thing I can say though is Amex's fraud protection is second to none as far as I can tell, love their system. Let's face it, these racing organizations don't exactly have the world's greatest programmers working for them. Their website technology and security is the equivalent of a drive through McDonalds window that asks for your SS number. No harm no foul, but I emailed them today about it.