View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 05:54 PM   #52 (permalink)
oakland 9424
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Z 7ATLoaded
oakland 9424 is on a distinguished road
Default Warranty

Hey, just to clear up earlier posts and buying down south voiding warranty i am hear to tell you this is not the case one last time. As a matter of fact the 2011 370 sport touring coupe AT LOADED Z (43,000 $ total including taxes) i bought new in 2011 and drove back from south carolina for 10,000 $$$ less the Canadian (sticker price at the time) is still under warranty certain jobs. Powertrain 60 months or 60000 miles whatever is first and lists the coverage and components that apply on section 6 of your new vehicle limited warranty book. I live in calgary like one of the members that said there was 0 warranty coverage. Brasso Nissan just did Warranty work on universal joint, cost 0 $. Complete reprogram of ecm 0 $. Applied moly kote to cv axle hub area 0 $. All Done TODAY AUGUST 26th 2014. 2 years ago issue with door lock fixed under warranty and some smaller stuff. ( any money bets, paper work is in front of me ). lot of dealers probably troll and part of the job i guess. Synopsis buy new from States : Yes did it. Warranty for vehicle from the states that is new and needs repairs in Canada: Yes did it. So I have to call BS. go buy new nissan guys , save money and have fun. Very easy to do. FYI this is just a general post for all intrested
oakland 9424 is offline   Reply With Quote