View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 01:30 PM   #84 (permalink)
Nuc370z
Base Member

Drives: horribly
Nuc370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by My40thZ View Post
Hello everyone.

I took my car to have my CAT Armytrix exhaust installed on it at a local shop here in Destin Florida. Well the employees do the shop took my car for a joy ride and crashed it. Hours before the crash the foreman called and informed me that my car was almost complete. I was waiting at home for the next phone call to pick up my car. He called me and told me my car had been in an accident. I asked several times how much damage was done to my vehicle and why it was being driven off their property. He told me just the rear quarter panel was damage. That was a lie. When the legal proceedings are finished I will post the name of this company so no one else goes through this. My car was prestige, garage kept not a scratch. I put 3000 miles on it since I've owned her. I'm in and out the country a lot.

40THZ owner
Ouch sorry to hear that OP I would recommend always watching your car whenever someone else is behind the wheel. Same thing happened to my sleeper Accord when a friend took it out for a "joyride" and ended up driving into a tree and destroying the engine bay. Then sue the shop and tell the public!
Nuc370z is offline   Reply With Quote