View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 11:05 AM   #3655 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
Those are similar to what I've used and I like them. The one drawback is having to buy adapters for the different calibers. Outside of that, I think they are pretty good.

One comment about laser sights on handguns, learn to use the iron sights first. The laser is great for low-light situations, so you can acquire the target quickly. I've watched a lot of people try to use the laser as their 'aiming device' and be all over the target, then cuss the gun for being crap. Being the inquisitive sort, I ask to try it (after offering to buy the gun from them), then proceed to obliterate the X-ring with their 'crap' gun. Lasers are 'cool', but my preference is for night sights. Just my
Its my concealed carry. If sh*t happens I doubt I will be aiming down the sights, the laser will just give me a quick "hey its pointing at the guy, you should probably pull the trigger now". But for target practice I wouldn't even turn the laser on. No point imo.

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote