View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 11:00 AM   #3654 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtGoldy View Post
since were on the topic:

What do you guys think of those laser bore sight bullets?

I've never used one but planning on getting the crimson trace grip for my EDC Kimber CDP II so I thought this would be a good way to line up the laser sights.

( Click to show/hide )
This is the Crimson Trace grip:
Those are similar to what I've used and I like them. The one drawback is having to buy adapters for the different calibers. Outside of that, I think they are pretty good.

One comment about laser sights on handguns, learn to use the iron sights first. The laser is great for low-light situations, so you can acquire the target quickly. I've watched a lot of people try to use the laser as their 'aiming device' and be all over the target, then cuss the gun for being crap. Being the inquisitive sort, I ask to try it (after offering to buy the gun from them), then proceed to obliterate the X-ring with their 'crap' gun. Lasers are 'cool', but my preference is for night sights. Just my