View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 10:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissCheese View Post
I had something similar (but not nearly as bad) happen to me last week on my way to work.

I had just washed my car a day or two before. As I was approaching a stop light, I saw a bunch of water running down the road (from a water-main break). Luckily there was nobody around me, so I figured it would be okay if I just went through it slowly. As soon as the light changes, I started to creep forward into the puddle.

Then, OUT OF NOWHERE a PT Cruiser came flying up from behind me in the other lane, and completely soaked my car in a tidal wave of dirty water! I was pissed! It ended up raining later that day, so my car got wet anyways, but still!
um that's not really similiar since you can wash your car to prestine condition again?

op- since you're questioning here, have your dealer or mechanic go over the bottom of the car and suspension bits for any breaks.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote