View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 03:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
SoCal 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Answers
SoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Southern California Clear Bra Installer

Preface: I have no affiliation with Aero Tect and this is the first time I have contracted their services. I explained to them that I would be photographing the process, and there are more photographs, but for the sake of brevity I chose ones that convey the results.

Our 370Z just completed its clear bra installation through Aero Tect.

Areas covered include:
  • Bumper
  • Headlights
  • Bikini Cut Hood with the hood piece being wrapped versus pattern cut to edge
  • Fender (to bikini line) and Mirrors
  • A-Pillar and Roof
  • Rear Wheel Impact Area (Aero Tect industry 1st)
  • Factory Splash Guard Impact Area (Aero Tect industry 1st)
Material: VentureShield Ultra

I was searching for an installer who had a shop as I prefer that versus doing in my garage or theirs—Aero Tect fit my criterion well with a dedicated bay, and the added bonus of all the equipment to cut needed the patterns in-house, plus design, and cut if necessary.

Since I wanted a bit more protection and in reviewing the car with Francisco Castillo (the shop owner), along with Jason, and Adi, they derived, designed, and made the first available (that I know of) Rear Wheel Impact Area kit for the large flanks on the wheel wheels opening just behind the doors! They are also designing a kit for the Nissan factory splashguards, both front and rear to help prevent the areas of impact from getting damaged from flying tire debris. Custom!

My wife and and I could not be more satisfied with the results. In fact I was so pleased (I was there during the installation that I asked them to custom cut one of their logos that we placed on the rear windshield. It is always great when matters go well as I always hesitate (read worry) when having to have work done to any of our vehicles.

I will be adding more photograph(s) shading the exact ares where the clear bra was applied (as I have in the rear impact area).

I recommend Aero Tect with no reservations as they are enthiuasts like us!

Aero Tect
1935 Mckinley Ave Ste F
La Verne CA 91750-5840
Toll Free: (866) 388-2376

P.S. Watermarking the photographs with the Aero Tect logo was my idea (as I like to give credit to people for their work) and permission was granted for use on said photographs from Aero Tect.

Last edited by SoCal 370Z; 02-10-2009 at 07:18 PM.
SoCal 370Z is offline   Reply With Quote