View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 11:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute
Default How to sticky-mount your GoPro without it being permanent.

So I really wanted to have a semi-permanent mount for my GoPro in the hatch window. Just makes things easier. BUT I didn't want it even semi-permanent. IE to use the bracket with the super stick tape. AND I didn't want to have to look at the sticky side of the bracket from outside the window.

So I used my SCCA round cling. It is pretty sticky but still a cling. Not only does it cover the backside of the GoPro mount but it can be easily removed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0136[1].jpg (335.2 KB, 37 views)
2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote