View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 08:30 PM   #229 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Just installed a Setrab 34 row oil cooler that I got from one of the forum members here for a pretty good deal. it's all installed and ready to test, I'll see what the numbers look like here tomorrow, and also at Zdayz

Zdayz 2014!!
Gonna be updating this thread here in the next few days when I get some time, I've been really busy lately. Monday's are my only day off and now even those are filled up with doctors appointments.

Did I mention on here that I got rear-ended the day after I got back from Zdayz? I can't remember. But yeah, now I have doctors appointments all the time for my back which got messed up in the accident. Chick rear ended me at about 45mph, she hit me so hard it ripped my sub out of my Zenclosure box and laid it in the hatch. Now I have to go to a chiropractor and get acupuncture, and the newest thing is getting Cortizone injections in the spine. Apparently I have 10 protruding discs in my spine now, yayyy...

But yeah, I'll post of lots of pics of all the new mods and some of the install stuff soon.

My most recent purchase was SPC front camber arms from DE/Andrew. I really need to fix my camber, it's crazy all the way around since I decided to drop the car a bit more. I'll take pics of that too lol. But anyway, I was running -2.5 and -2.3 in the front, and -3.0 and -2.7 in the rear. Yeah... that's gotta get fixed. I installed the fronts a few days ago, and the alignment guy said he couldn't get one front arm into spec, so now my front is running 0.0 on the driver side and -1.6 on the passenger. This translates into pulling one way when I drive and even worse pulling when I hit my brakes. Gonna pull the arm off tomorrow and see if I installed something wrong. When I was installing it the rubber boot with the peg that goes into the control arm came out and so I put it back in, I'm wondering if I put it in backwards or something. Anyway, they're pretty easy to install so it shouldn't take too long. Hopefully tomorrow I can upload a lot of pics so you guys can see the new stuff
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R

Last edited by Huck; 08-24-2014 at 08:33 PM.
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote