View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 02:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice59 View Post
LoL.. What?!?!

1. A GTR base model is pretty much over 100k Which pretty much in my opinion justifies a Viper security system ( I think that's the one with the automated voice.)

2. Real super car owners (which the GTR IS a real super car) get special treatment almost wherever they go, to the point that red ropes are posted and signs that say "Do Not Touch" are placed on the vehicle. I've seen it all over the place at restaurants and other establishments. DEFINITELY out here in Dubai, to yes, even GTR's.

The GTR is a vicious car. Although not attractive in my opinion. I definitely think styling could be revamped.
Funny how easy it is to get y'all spun up over that car. It's a $100k AWD Altima.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote