View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 02:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINISTER View Post
DD with spirited driving...staying away from the track and mods...

I think the only thing is CSC failure and honestly appears to be a couple thousand dollars repair at most....unlike complete engine failure like the cars I mentioned which would run you 15 to 25k ....to me CSC is O.K.
Yeah... CSC failure (even clutch system failure) is nothing compared to engine failure.

The engine is very solid. Not many instances like the examples you gave. Oil consumption maybe. There are a number of people who have had engines replaced under warranty for this reason. Nissan has a specific process to determine whether the level of oil consumption warrants replacement.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote