View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 02:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonka2581 View Post
Is sports Package worth it?? hmmm well you have to ask your self,

(1) what do you want out of the car?

(2) how much modding are you going to do?

Me personaly I did not want or need to pay extra for the sport package.

Due to the fact all the extra money I would have payed for the upgraded parts I would have taken off the car anyway and replaced them all of them, with better parts including the spoiler...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
That was my thought on it too. I dont regret getting my base 11'. I saved alot of money too.

But Congrats to OP. Enjoy your new car!
Quote:
Originally Posted by binary0x01 View Post
That's exactly my view as well.

BTW I still have your VLSD (the sport one lol) I went with Quaife in the end
Just the opposite for me. I knew I wasn't going to do much, if any, performance modding, so the sports package was a no-brainer for the price.

I viewed the touring package the same way you guys viewed the sports package. There were a few things I wanted in the touring package, but the ones that were important to me, I can do much better in the after-market. And I can live without the rest of the features for the exorbitant price (IMO) of the touring package.

Good luck to OP on his "new" Z! But I do have some concerns that you rushed into this purchase without checking the car thoroughly. Hopefully, you won't discover that this dealer also failed to disclose issues.
Fuzzzy is offline   Reply With Quote