View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 11:54 AM   #82 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Both the M4 and the RC-F are awakening my desire to possibly upgrade to one or the other. I would consider a Corvette as well.

Since everyone including BMW owners are recommending not to buy a first year model I will most definitely wait until next year for the M4.

The Lexus on the other hand I would consider buying regardless, and I am wagering that it looks much better in person than from the pictures I have seen. It is funny that when a car manufacturer goes for something that isn't boring they get slammed for "over-styling". I am anxious to see the reviews when they come out.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote