View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 01:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

not retail. otherwise i would just go to nissan to get them replaced.

Ive already begun dremmeling and sanding the rims "for the rash" to prep for repairs and i will have them repainted and coated by someone else since i suck *** at painting.

Im looking at the buy new ones option out of pure laziness, but could easily just repair what i already have. So if you can give me a price worth paying then by all means I will jump on the opportunity. Ive already looked on nissans OEM parts replacement page so im well aware what they cost brand new.

Also I heard you do payments, again if the price is worth it im very interested. But they would ether have to be new, or used with zero damage otherwise why replace right? lol

Also I got the wheel and tire waranty from nissan when I bought the car, since its a weekend they are being retard slow about getting back to me about if its even covered. If so...... free wheels ftw.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote