View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 12:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Guess my top speed and win a prize!

Pretty excited. Last minute opportunity to run the Amery Autocross and Straight-Away Speed Run. It will be my first autocross!

Honestly, with the turbos I'll just be hoping to not make a fool of myself...but that runway. Well that is a different story. It is 1/2 a mile and starts out of the autocross' last turn. Would love to put 100 octane in the tank but 500hp on 91 in a Z on a tight autocross course will be hard enough to tame. At least I have my Hankook R-S3s in 305s on the car.

So the airstrip section is gunned. I'm offering up a $25 gift card to the place of your choice to the person that guesses my top speed without going over (guess needs to include 10th). $50 if you nail it to the tenth (hundreds dropped). NO DUPLICATES...you can see what everyone is guessing!

Car: 2010 370Z running 93 octane on a 91 tune and 10lbs of boost. Fast Intentions twin turbo, 2.5" test pipes and TDX catbacks with 100 cell inserts. Dyno with 91 octane is 493hp and 462 torque.

Go!
2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote