View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 11:36 AM   #19 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

I'm confused about the stiffer suspension and tigher/shorter shifter being on the 350Z - not on any 350Z I've ever been in.... my friend is always bemoaning his shifter and going on about how he wishes he had my transmission in his car...

As for the remote hatch release - uh don't really see the value in it. My 280ZX has it and its useful because the rear hatch requires a key to unlock it. Its simple enough to use the release before you go to the back instead of putting the key in and turning it. On the 370Z its a non issue (unless I go through the boarder and the need to open the hatch which I've never encountered but if I do I think I can walk him through the "hit the big long button to open - the small button is to arm the alarm") because its keyless.

All the 370Zs here in Canada have the auto diming rearview mirror... was that stock on all 350Zs or an option?

Put me down for...

- Side view heated mirrors (a non-issue as of the 2010 model)
- Tire Presure readout