View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 11:09 AM   #82 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

To the best of my knowledge there is a total of five on Vancouver Island. I've seen one of the black one's in town twice (lol - saw it within a few hours after I first got my car). Saw the other black car once. Never seen the silver one or the one from up Island. So since the car has been out in Canada since April I've seen another 370Z three times and I've been to Toronto, Ottawa, Halifax, etc and only seen a 370Z three times. I've seen Ferraris way more than that - its a super rare car still....

Can't wait till NXTAZEE gets his - then I'll see another 370Z a lot more often