Thread: Thanks UPS
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 02:56 PM   #43 (permalink)
cigarclifford
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Corvette Z06
cigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
i don't get the people blaming the guy who shipped the product... he paid for a service and packaged it properly with a note saying fragile handle with care. Once you pay for the service and it is out of your hands you aren't responsible for it. If someone is going to throw your box around it doesn't matter how you have it packed. There were videos of ups/fedex/usps workers throwing boxes, so i guess those people didn't package something correctly too if it got broken. You're paying for a service, you need to get the service you paid for. i'm sure he didn't check a box that says "please throw/bend this package.

When i ordered my exhaust and intake from stillen, once it arrived i had to sign that the boxes weren't damaged.
I agree. I'm on your side......................