View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 10:39 AM   #33 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
kudo's to carmax for having that 7day grace period or something where you can return the car for a full refund or store credit.
i give absolutely no kudos to carmax... they will low ball you lower then idk im coming up with a blank for a word i want to use. but anything you bring them they will try to give you waaaaaay less then what u can sell it for and try to sell what they have for waaaay more.

when i was looking to buy a rsx-s i went to carmax they had one with 22,xxx miles and they were asking for 23k. i found one with 7k miles for 17k. so yea they can take it up the pooper with their prices and no hassle pricing.

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq
njobe89 is offline   Reply With Quote