View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 08:51 AM   #86 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Hey John. I bought a new block with 100 miles on it that was involved in an accident. It turned over great when I inspected it and it looked brand new. However, the crank pulley took a hard hit. Turned out it threw the crank snout out of round by 10 thousandths. So now I had two bad motors sitting in my garage. The one I blew was disassembled and the wrist pin jacked up the cylinder wall so now I am building the 100 mile block since I will have the crank out anyway. Plus I found a steal on some new components off the forum here.
Dude that sucks.

But pumped for the outcome!...High Boost + E85 + BP Kit = WIN and an insane amount of fun

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote