View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 05:40 AM   #139 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyguns View Post
Thanks for the help, I'm thinking the progressive controller will be the route for me. Just need a better understanding of the control as apposed to the switch. Any insight would be appreciated, which did you go with?
With a progressive unit you basically are controlling how much nitrous is being sprayed through out the RPMs. It can be % of shot increasing as rpms increase or based on time. For example, with a progressive controller you can set it for 10% at 2500 rpms and then it ramps up to 100% @ 6500 rpms. Time based example would be start at 10% and then increase to full hit over x amount of time.
With a window switch it is going to spray 100% as soon as it reads the minimum rpm and spray that until it hits the upper set limit.
The route I went is in your progressive controller thread
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote